Rovectin – Barrier Repair Multi Oil
WHAT TO LOVE
CLAIM: Rovectin’s Barrier Repair Complex helps restore and repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier and diminishes the looks of stretch marks. This proprietary formula rejuvenates the skin with high concentrations of oil and macadamia tree seed oil for max moisture. The addition of bush oil provides essential omega-9 fatty acids that shield and revitalize the skin’s natural oil barrier required to take care of young and beaming skin.
PERFECT FOR: Dry, Normal, Combination Skin, Dryness and Dullness.
- Helps restore and repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks.
WHAT YOU GET: Rovectin – Barrier Repair Multi Oil
NET WEIGHT: 100 ml
- Camellia oil: Contains beneficial omega-9 fatty acids that protect the skin’s natural moisture.
- Macadamia seed oil: For its high concentration it maximizes hydration.
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylic/capric/succinic triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, squalane, prunus amygdalus amara (bitter almond) kernel oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, pyrus malus (apple) leaf extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, jojoba esters, squalene, phytosteryl macadamiate, phytosterols, tocopherol.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to the targeted space on the body and massage gently till it absorbs.
- Use as sleeping mask: combine with Rovectin Cream Concentrate and apply to the face before bed.
- Use as Body care: combine with Rovectin Cream and apply to the body for optimum wetness.
- Use as Massage oil: Apply to targeted areas on the body and gently massage muscles.
- Use in Makeup: combine with foundation for a glow
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Rovectin comes from the Latin word reverti that means “to return to wherever it had been.” Our creams, oils, cleansers and lotions feature restorative ingredients that go far on the far side the surface to softly repair harm and calm your complexion. Healthy skin is gorgeous skin; however the transformation doesn’t happen long. Once it involves caring for your skin, we tend to believe healing is best than concealment.