Benton - Fermentation Eye cream ( Mini Size )
WHAT TO LOVE
CLAIM: Newly added to the Benton family of products, the Fermentation Eye Cream is a rich, wrinkle-care cream that features skin-beneficial ingredients including Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, EGF and Ceramide that give intensive firming and moisturizing effects to stay skin around the eyes bright and young
PERFECT FOR: Wrinkle prone skin.
- Containing Adenosine, a functional ingredient for wrinkle improvement, to help wrinkle care for elastic and smooth skin.
- The moist formulation of the eye cream is gently absorbed into the skin without tightness and help eye area care to give elasticity and vitality.
- Total care eye cream that can be applied to all areas on the face where wrinkle care is necessary in addition to the eye areas.
WHAT YOU GET: Benton - Fermentation Eye cream
NET WEIGHT: 10 gm
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate : Improves skin tone, hydrates and firms
- Bifida Ferment Lysate : Moisturizes, nourishes, and firms skin
- Adenosine : Wrinkle care ingredients helps to reduce wrinkle.
INGREDIENTS: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine,1,2-Hexanediol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin.
HOW TO USE:
- Using your fingers, apply a suitable amount and spread not only around the eye area but to any area that has fine lines or needs firming.
- Can be applied to the whole face and can be used both in the morning and at night.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Benton is a pharmaceutical complete for facial skin care, supported by Korean doctor, Jang Won and his brother, Chae Won Lee in 2007.
The first product of the company was the snail and bee venom essence, Snail Bee High Content Essence that Jang Won Lee created for his younger brother Chae Won plagued by sensitive and allergic skin.
The name "Benton" was impressed by the film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (in Korea the film was released as the “Time of Benjamin Button goes back”). Thanks to the incorrect pronunciation of the name of the protagonist Button as "Benton" (Button - Benton), the new company has found a reputation with a new name.
Jang Won Lee says everyone desires to be lovely and young, thus we'll flip back time with ecological useful products, this is often the shibboleth of Benton.