Benton - Snail Bee High Content Skin
WHAT TO LOVE
CLAIM: Benton - Snail Bee High Content Skin improve your skin's barrier function, protecting skin from harsh environmental factors and helping it retain moisture. Free from alcohol, this toner is rich in snail mucin that improves skin texture, heals, balances, and hydrates.
PERFECT FOR: irritated and troubled skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for blemished skin
- Protect skin, heal, and soothe skin
- Clear liquid texture
WHAT YOU GET: Benton - Snail Bee High Content Skin
NET WEIGHT: 150 ml
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: It removes dead skin cells and heals itself when the cell is broken or injured. It also contains mucin and collagen which helps in skin elasticity and prevent skin damage.
- Bee Venom: It helps to soothe the skin, protect the skin and alleviate problematic skin symptoms.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: It makes your skin feel smoother and more moisturized for skin barrier.
- Niacinamide(Vitamin B3): Minimizes pores, diminishes dullness, evens out discoloration
INGREDIENTS: Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing, take a suitable amount onto hands or cotton pads and spread evenly onto face. Gently pat until absorbed
ABOUT THE BRAND: Benton is a pharmaceutical complete for facial skin care, supported by Korean doctor, Jang Won and his brother, Chae Won Lee in 2007.
The first product of the company was the snail and bee venom essence, Snail Bee High Content Essence that Jang Won Lee created for his younger brother Chae Won plagued by sensitive and allergic skin.
The name "Benton" was impressed by the film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (in Korea the film was released as the “Time of Benjamin Button goes back”). Thanks to the incorrect pronunciation of the name of the protagonist Button as "Benton" (Button - Benton), the new company has found a reputation with a new name.
Jang Won Lee says everyone desires to be lovely and young, thus we'll flip back time with ecological useful products, this is often the shibboleth of Benton.