Benton - Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream
WHAT TO LOVE
CLAIM: Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream contains Snail Secretion Filtrate, Bee Venom, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Hyaluronic acid, and numerous biology extracts are used to help improve your complexion. The creamy formula, amalgamated at extreme temperature victimisation steam technique, provides lasting moisture. This cream helps keep your skin moisturized and sleek.
PERFECT FOR: Acne prone and sensitive skin.
- Formulated with a high concentration of snail secretion filtrate and bee venom.
- An everyday hydrating moisturizer for hypersensitive or troubled skin.
- Improve skin tone and wrinkle care at once by brightening and wrinkle care functionality.
- Soft and moist cream that provides a smooth finish without stickiness.
WHAT YOU GET: Benton - Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream
NET WEIGHT: 50 ml
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: It removes dead skin cells and heals itself when the cell is broken or injured. It also contains mucin and collagen which helps in skin elasticity and prevent skin damage.
- Bee Venom: It helps to soothe the skin, protect the skin and alleviate problematic skin symptoms.
- Various Botanical ingredients: It helps in skin soothing and help to manage oil-water balance.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia, Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Carbomer, Urea, Arginine, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin.
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing and toning your skin. Take a moderate amount of Benton - Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream pat it in your skin using fingertips.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Benton is a pharmaceutical complete for facial skin care, supported by Korean doctor, Jang Won and his brother, Chae Won Lee in 2007.
The first product of the company was the snail and bee venom essence, Snail Bee High Content Essence that Jang Won Lee created for his younger brother Chae Won plagued by sensitive and allergic skin.
The name "Benton" was impressed by the film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (in Korea the film was released as the “Time of Benjamin Button goes back”). Thanks to the incorrect pronunciation of the name of the protagonist Button as "Benton" (Button - Benton), the new company has found a reputation with a new name.
Jang Won Lee says everyone desires to be lovely and young, thus we'll flip back time with ecological useful products, this is often the shibboleth of Benton.