Benton - Snail Bee Ultimate Serum
WHAT TO LOVE
CLAIM: A multi-care serum enriched with nutrition-rich yeast and soured snail extract that repairs skin, whereas the bee venom within the formula fights inflammatory disease scars and blemishes, tea tree oil for preventing breakouts, Niacinamide for brightening overall skin complexion and nucleoside for wrinkle care. It’s slightly acidic, with a pH scale level of 5.5, on the point of the skin’s natural pH scale, therefore sanctioning higher skin absorption.
PERFECT FOR: All types of skin
- To prevent wrinkle and kin damage.
- To restore vitality and elasticity.
- To use smooth serum without leaving skin oiliness.
WHAT YOU GET: Benton - Snail Bee Ultimate Serum
NET WEIGHT: 35 ml
- Snail Secretion filtrate ferment filtrate: It is excellent for skin protection and elasticity. It is fermented by yeast derived from grapes to increase the density and absorption of nourishment to help nourish the skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) leaf water: It protects, soothes and refreshes the skin. It helps care for damaged skin by calming stress.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder: It makes your skin feel smoother and more moisturized for skin barrier.
INGREDIENTS: Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum.
HOW TO USE:
- After cleansing use a toner.
- Pump 2-3 drops of serum and apply it all over your face.
- Lightly pat to fully absorb into skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Benton is a pharmaceutical complete for facial skin care, supported by Korean doctor, Jang Won and his brother, Chae Won Lee in 2007.
The first product of the company was the snail and bee venom essence, Snail Bee High Content Essence that Jang Won Lee created for his younger brother Chae Won plagued by sensitive and allergic skin.
The name "Benton" was impressed by the film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (in Korea the film was released as the “Time of Benjamin Button goes back”). Thanks to the incorrect pronunciation of the name of the protagonist Button as "Benton" (Button - Benton), the new company has found a reputation with a new name.
Jang Won Lee says everyone desires to be lovely and young, thus we'll flip back time with ecological useful products, this is often the shibboleth of Benton.