Nacific Fresh herb - Real Floral Air Cream Rose
WHAT TO LOVE
Claim: Quick absorbing and refreshing. This gel type facial cream absorbs onto skin on application without leaving any residue. Packed with real rose petal and floral water, it soothes and revitalizes fatigued skin while promoting brightening effect with the help of Vitamin A and C infused.
- Light, non-sticky and air like finish
- 86% Rose Water helps hydrate and soothe skin
- French Rose Pollen helps brighten skin and add a radiant glow
- Real rose petals dissolve into skin to help nourish and even skin tone
Perfect for: It is suitable for all skin type.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Nacific Fresh herb - Real Floral Air Cream Rose
NET WEIGHT: 100 ml
- The Damascena Rose originates in Turkey and balances the skin's moisture content, and gently soothes irritation.
- French Rose Pollen is rich in vitamins A and C, which help clarify and revitalise dull skin
INGREDIENTS: Rosa Damasxena Flower water, Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexandiol, Wine, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Tromethamine, Citric Acid
How to Use:
Step 1. Wash skin wastes off thoroughly with the cleanser.
Step 2. Take an even layer of the cream on the face and neck.
Step 3. Pat your face lightly with your hands to let it absorbed.
About the Brand:
Natural's the game, Nacific's the name! Previously known as Natural Pacific, this brand has had it fair share of hits in the beauty industry, and it's no wonder: their products use natural ingredients to create fantastic products that are both quality and effective. If you've been paying close attention to Althea's site, you'll know we've decided to hone in and focus on this super cool brand, even giving them a feature so you guys can really know what's up with them. Natural Pacific Healthy ingredient can make healthy skin. Natural Pacific is aiming to produce naturalistic goods for healthy skin using valuable ingredients from pure nature on the basis of scientific proof.