Rovectin – Aqua Activating Serum.
WHAT TO LOVE
CLAIM: Rovectin – Aqua Activating Serum is a hypoallergenic and intense moisturizing serum that has lasting association, minimizes the looks of fine lines, and improves uneven skin tone. Nutrients like hyaluronic acid and vitamin E work along to embellish skin and promote a plump and beamy complexion.
PERFECT FOR: Dry, Normal, Combination, and Oily Skin.
- Rovectin Aqua Activating Serum supports and restores the appearance of aging skin.
- Our Aqua Cell Activator combines hyaluronic acid, trehalose, and Vitamin E to hydrate and firm skin.
WHAT YOU GET: Rovectin – Aqua Activating Serum.
NET WEIGHT: 35 ml
- Trehalose extract: It acts as a powerful moisturizing agent.
- Niacinamide: A nutrient that restores skin, improves uneven skin tone, smoothes fine lines, and strengthens the surface of irritated and weakened skin.
- Hyaluronic acid and antioxidant Vitamin E: Works together to brighten skin and promote a plump and radiant complexion.
- Low molecular peptides: Tiny proteins and active molecules from collagen, provide significant anti-aging benefits
INGREDIENTS: water, propanediol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, isononyl isononanoate, adenosine, acetyl hexapeptide-8, arginine, sodium hyaluronate, malachite extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, amodimethicone, trehalose, pvp, butylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium edta
HOW TO USE:
- After applying a toner or essence, massage a generous amount to the face and neck. You can use it both on day or night in your skincare routine.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Rovectin comes from the Latin word reverti that means “to return to wherever it had been.” Our creams, oils, cleansers and lotions feature restorative ingredients that go far on the far side the surface to softly repair harm and calm your complexion. Healthy skin is gorgeous skin; however the transformation doesn’t happen long. Once it involves caring for your skin, we tend to believe healing is best than concealment.